Dog and Cat Playing Together

Talking Dog and Cat Playing Together

Happy to say that we've been seeing our older dog and new cat playing very nicely with each other on a daily basis. They chase, gently swipe and paw at each other, the dog always has a wagging tail and seems to be very pleased with his new companion. The cat likes it too!

Awww, that's so great that they are playing together. I love it when they swipe at each other. Daisy and Mr. Kitty are doing better too. Daisy isn't quite as rough as she once was. Kitty loves to lay on a counter with his paws and head hanging over and swipe at Daisy. Daisy loves it and just stands by him while he smacks her in the face. Sometimes he will use both paws.

You'll have to get a picture for us with them together. But if you are like me I don't usually have the camera handy to be quick enough to get those adorable pics.

Great to hear about Mr.Kitty and Daisy! They really seem to be into each other, don't they? I told my husband that I have to get a picture of them, but it is hard to have a camera handy. Sometimes if you go to get the camera, by the time you return, they're watching you, lol...and the play mood is broken.

Thats lovely that they both get on so well, and it is annoying when you haven't got your camera handy when needed, quite often I have caught ours doing some funny things that I wish I could have caught on camera.

We have a Rottweiler a bangkaew and a mini pinscher. Suddenly a family of stray cats moved into our outside area where the dogs lived and stayed there for about 2 months. After the 2 months 1 kitten was left alone and it started running to the dogs trying to make friends. The kitten actually became best friends with our Rottweiler and would even sleep together.

Unfortunately though not all the dogs are as friendly here, the cat decided to go out and see the strays across the road!

Hello and welcome! It's so nice that the kitten became close with your Rottie, too bad it couldn't stay with you. I had to look up a Bangaew, as I wasn't familiar with the breed, I understand it's from Thailand and it's a Spitz type dog. Was that dog friendly with the cats?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.