Hello everyone!!

Hello everyone!!

Hello, I just found this forum and I can't wait to read everything!!! I love reading stories of pets being rescued and saved. Last year I fostered a cat with four kittens and it was great helping out the shelter!!!

hi and welcome to the forum, all animal lovers here and we all have stories and advice to share
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

WELCOME! Great that you helped the animal shelter
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Furballs, just read something on your site about dogs wearing orange during hunting season. Here's Bigfoot this past September during hunting season while we were camping and fishing, wearing his orange scarf, orange collar and big bell.

Cool! One of my friends dogs has one of those orange scarves. How old is Bigfoot now?
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

He's 2 yrs. and 3 months old, but still very baby-like. This is the brand of that scarf, it also had some tick repellent in it and a glow in the dark safety strip, the dog in the ad is not mine. http://www.petforums.com/showthread....One-for-My-Dog

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.