Try This...Just for Fun!

Wink Try This...Just for Fun!

Right now, while sitting at your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and start turning it in circles, clockwise.

Now, with your right hand, finger pointed, start making the number 6 over and over again.

Your foot will start turning the opposite way, without your control.

Woh man, I did this and didngt read what you said all the way through about "without your control". The first time I did it I didn't even realize I was doing it. Then when I read your whole post through and did it again I realized, that is some freaky stuff!

I think this is even more confusing than the rub your belly and pat your head at the same time. Or is it pat your belly and rub your head?

That really is a good one to try, how amazing.

Ah ah ah, it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Rottiwild View Post
    Woh man, I did this and didngt read what you said all the way through about "without your control". The first time I did it I didn't even realize I was doing it. Then when I read your whole post through and did it again I realized, that is some freaky stuff!

I think this is even more confusing than the rub your belly and pat your head at the same time. Or is it pat your belly and rub your head?
    It is rub your tummy and pat your head. I always failed on that one, making circles with my top hand.

Cool!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

How does the brain do this?

Whoa, that was crazy!

My foot did not go in the opposite direction. It began writing letters. And I started putting the letters together...

Y....O..U....C....A..N.....T......F..O....O..L.... .M...E.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Force One View Post
    My foot did not go in the opposite direction. It began writing letters. And I started putting the letters together...

Y....O..U....C....A..N.....T......F..O....O..L.... .M...E.....
    LOL!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.