Transformers

Transformers

That is so great, thankfully there are folks out there who care enough about these poor dogs to make a difference in their lives. Thanks for that DF.

I saw this some where else too , poor puppy, But thank God these people stepped in because this was fixable as it clearly seen.
    And my husband just read where two ladies were working in a pet shelter and , in Russia, and they would go get that were going to be put to sleep because no one wanted them and played the game that oh we are a shelter and will take care of them , find homes etc, and here they we getting them taking them home torchering them and killing them
    they finally got caught and were arrested , but they only got a slap on the hand , no jail time nothing because they were related to someone who had power to protect them. It sickens me to bone. I told him don't tell me these things you know it makes me nuts. And I can't quit thinking about it.!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.