Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Josie

I don't know what it is with her Linda. Daryle said she ate about 4 little pieces of some chicken he had. That is something anyway. I boiled two more pieces of chicken and she ate most of it. Jax had to get some too.

wouldn't hurt to try the pepsid ac, give her two pills twice a day. Eliminate one problem at a time, if it helps great, if not then you need to try something else.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Hoping you and Josie are doing okay. Any updates on your girl?

recognize the vets deliver the identificationmeals, mostpuppiesfind it irresistiblebut it's now not particularly proper meals, however getting her to eat is the goalright now. maybeyou can get a small turkey and cook dinner it for her and add the turkey broth over it and warmed up a touchmay beenough to stimulate her to consume

Thank you Amy, I am cooking turkey breast indeed , she eats better , but not enough. I am sure once she gets more healed she will eat again. But her and her brother are such picky eaters always have been. The vet said she looks good so he isn't concerned at all.

as long as you can't see ribs but can feel them she's fine.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

How is Josie coming along?

Hi Alpha ! Josie is doing pretty good. I am letting her out and run in the back now. She is so thrilled to be out back. But she wants to really rough play with Jax , (but he is no angel either) UGH! Today I was sitting out with them when they started to play and I was calling them and they didn't listen , Jax did for a minute, but then no soon did I stop them and Josie went right back at it and I looked and Jax had blood all over him! I thought well great now what! Lol So I didn't see a cut on him but I looked at her and she was bleeding from her mouth! I thought what did you do Josie!!! I opened her mouth and it was full of blood. I ran got the hose and rinsed her mouth (slowly of course) and I didn't see anything cut so I figure she must have bit her tongue After I rinsed her there was no more blood. Then I could rinse it off me ,!!! I am telling you she is feeling her wheaties.
    So I made them both come in and lay down , I can't stand it. I have a headache now after that. Boy I didn't need that today. I was gone most of the morning /afternoon cause I help my 94 year old friend out, and I came home to bad kids! Sigh .... I am just angry with them now. Thank you for asking!

They're young, they love each other and they want to play, still full of pi$$ and vinegar. And, they've been held back for so long, they probably are really excited and want to make up for lost time. Good to hear you're able to let her out again, I hope she does okay with no further injury. Glad the blood was nothing serious, you had me worried there for a moment, as I'm sure you were.

Guess you have to keep doing what you're doing, using 'tough love' and making them come in to settle down when needed. You're an angel for helping your friend out too, please don't wear yourself too thin. If possible, make a little "me" time for yourself now and then to relax and rejuvenate after being extra busy caring for others for so long. Hugs.

Oh Thank You Alpha you are so sweet. Yes let me tell ya I don't like seeing blood on dogs. It freaked me out at first but I had to keep my self calm. Josie is doing good over all though Thank God. But she is just so full of pi$$ and vinegar like you said. But so is Jax because like you said they have been held back a long time. Hope all is well on your end

Yipes you have your hands full! They will both be fine but in the meantime they give you a run for your money so to speak. Those 2 have each other and have such a good life with you
    “Save a life and save a stray”

I sure am trying to raise them right. It is hard sometimes though! Lol. How are you doing Esme . Better I hope .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.