Hey everyone. I just recently got a pit bull puppy who is now 5 months old. I was told that she had her shots when I bought her. Apparently she hadn't had all of her shots. She has just been diagnosed with parvo. I took her to the vet and she has been there for 6 days now. She is trying to stay strong and has come a long way. But she still isn't eating yet. She has no appetite. I have been going each day to see her at the vet and make sure she is doing okay. The dr says she is getting better but still isn't eating yet. The vet bill for her treatment is getting higher and higher each day she stays at the vet.

I know none of you know me, and will probably pass this up but it's worth a shot.

I started a gofundme page to help her with her treatment. If anyone would be willing to donate even $5 to help my baby get through this and come back home it would sincerely be appreciated.

Here is the link to the gofundme page:
https://www.gofundme.com/3psgifk

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you can't donate anything, would you at least share this gofundme page to your friends, family, and social media?

Thank you.