Hello, My name's thomas and I'm 18 year old college student and I'm currently looking for dog lovers to hear me out and consider supporting me and my 1 year old puppy, I work 80 hours a week just enough to pay my rent, electricity and put food on the table. Recently I've had some issues, financially. Some sick twisted kids decided it would be funny to strap fireworks to my poor puppies mouth, causing sever damage to his face, jaw, and eyes. The vet said it can be fixed and he does have a good chance of healing and recovering. But sadly I do not have the money to pay for the vet bills... It's a tough choice between my apartment's monthly rent or my puppy. I'm hoping some of you who have kind hearts would help me ! it would really mean a lot and you'd be saving my puppies life.

My go fund me page is https://www.gofundme.com/27tyzpky

For everybody who donates send me an message on this site and ill keep you updated on my puppies condition. he's a golden retriever only 1 year and a couple months old, he's a rescue dog, Saved him from being put down at the local SPCA. he was an abused dog before we got him, he has loving owners who care so much for him and nothing can justify what these kids did to a poor dog who can't defend himself.

thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to consider this.