new adopted dog

Smile new adopted dog

my papa let me adopted a puppy yesterday, while my budget lest than $40, how to start and how to feed a puppy, food, house, shampoo, toys, well, it is awesome
    any suggesting?

best regards

a puppy needs to be fed three times a day and a good quality food, grain free or feed raw. Fresh water available at all times. We will walk you through it, need any pointers just ask
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I usually consult my aunt, since she's way better than me about pet related stuff lol.

In the mean time, I always make sure they get their exercise, by taking them out on scheduled walks and stuff.

As for the toys, we usually start out with a chew toy. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. Afterwards, I get them their collars with my contact info and a dog tracker if they ever get lost.

But yeah, the other members here have great tips and advice to give.

as far as toys don't get any with a squeaky thing in it, if the pup manages to get that out he could choke. Best thing to get is a rope toy or an antler. If you get an antler get one with the points on it, a flat one could slide down the throat and choke it. Antlers are great for a teething puppy, they can't chew through it and it keeps them amused for hours
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

How are you going afford the vet bills ?? Your puppy will needs shots and have to be dewormed and be fixed . You shouldn't leave a puppy a lone with a toy if a squeaky toy , some puppies chew their toys open and can choke on the squeaker , you will need to puppy proof your whole house and keep all cords out of the puppy reach . Puppies are just like babies and will pick up anything on the floor with their month .

I agree, pets aren't a novelty. They need regular vet checkups that are pricey. You need to get heartworm meds, and grooming etc. Are you able to do that?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.