DOG NOT GONE Visibility Collar Kerchief, Bought One for My Dog

Arrow DOG NOT GONE Visibility Collar Kerchief, Bought One for My Dog

I bought one of these for my dog for our next camping trip. It will make him more visible since it will be hunting season, and more visible if he's walking on one of the dirt roads. I think it's better than a bandana because it's not as bulky, doesn't need to be knotted, won't spin around on his neck and is more streamline, less likely to catch on bushes and tree branches if he's running through the woods.

It slips over his collar and it has a 3M safety reflective strip on it, also is treated to repel/kill insects like ticks. Here's all their safety products. It's funny because the dog in their ads looks kind of like my guy. https://www.dognotgone.com/leashes-collars/

Collar Kerchief

Styled after a traditional bandana with the added benefits of the Collar Cover in that it canʼt come off, can be worn all the time, and is reflective for low light visibility.

• Works with your dogʼs existing collar
    • Genuine 3M reflective striping for high visibility in

all light conditions
    • Made from durable 10 Mile cloth (Made in USA)

Will all the crazies out there shooting at anything that moves I would not be taking the dog anywhere there are hunters. All it takes is one stray bullet and kiss your boy goodbye
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Yeah, but from what we've seen, the hunters are not that many and they seem to be responsible. Honestly, the dog or us can be hit by a stray bullet anywhere, some careless person doing target practice or some lunatic in town near the city. In all my years, nothing bad has ever happened, we just stay aware and be careful no matter where we are.

just stay very aware, there's always a first time for everything
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I know, but I can't be paranoid about these things either, or we'd never go anywhere.

true but I"d hate to see anything happen to him because of some idiot with a gun on a mission to kill something

So would I, it would break my heart, but all the hunters we've ever come across in Colorado seem to abide by the rules and hunt responsibility. The bow and black powder hunters usually walk far into the woods up higher on the mountains, away from campers, hikers, etc. There's always idiots around that's for sure, but luckily the sane ones outnumber them.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.