urgent help for my bengal kittens with for adoption

urgent help for my bengal kittens with for adoption

i am grey hengrey and at the edge of loosing my home due to county problems with the landlord Its a stressful situation for both myself my animals they are four lovely bengal kittens with no where to go at just 4 months old am looking for someone who is willing to take great care of the for me cause they mean alot to me but my situation is really down, please send me a PM (private message).
    Attached Images Attached Images

where are you located? I love bengals and if you are close enough to me without shipping them, I'd take them. I have a bengal, he isn't my first so I do know the breed
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

am located in Detroit Michigan hope its close enough to you

its not, I'm in New Hampshire. The picture of these two kittens do not look like purebred bengals to me?
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

this is my bengal, notice the spots

The kittens are beautiful, best of luck finding them good loving forever homes. Please be careful that who you give them to doesn't just want to resell them to make money.

They are beautiful but I'm in PA and I'm at my max for the numbers in my home. Sorry to hear you can't keep them. Please ask for vet references and check them. I wish them the best.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

the kittens are adorable but they are not bengals. Sounds like someone is trying to pass off tabby cats as bengals. I see stripes but no spots.

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    the kittens are adorable but they are not bengals. Sounds like someone is trying to pass off tabby cats as bengals. I see stripes but no spots.
    Whether they're purebred or not Linda is irrelevant, she wants to give them away for free to a good home and they are beautiful kittens, the photo doesn't show their whole body so it's hard for me to tell, so I'll take her word for it. I hope they find good loving forever homes as soon as possible, they are adorable.

I know purebred or not they all need a home, I just don't want someone to think they are getting a bengal when its just a tabby then get rid of it because its not what they want. You know how people can be and I would hate to see anything go anywhere to be abused or dumped because they didn't get what they thought they were getting. Or worse wind up as snake food.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.