cat miscarried??

Something to consider is how long she has been or seemed to be pregnant. Also, did she always act normal since her nipples swelled up?
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

if the cat had an infection or if the kittens were malformed for whatever reason she could have reabsorbed them. Its happened but I don't know know how far along she'd be before its to late to reabsorb them.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

we arent sure when she got pregnant but it was sometime from the end of june to the beginning of july. When we noticed her nipples swelled up around the middle of july thats how we knew she was pregnant but she was acting completely normal other than being very affectionate and eating a lot more.

could it have been a false pregnancy, they will act pregnant and even make milk
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I will seek a vet's advice if I were you. I hope all goes well and please keep us posted.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.