3 week old kitten very tiny

3 week old kitten very tiny

I am fostering six kittens that are between three and four weeks old. The largest one I am guessing is 1.5 to 2 lbs. The smallest one is only 10 oz. The little one eats but not very much. I have tried to force feed it formula but it really doesn't want any. When I thought it was dehydrated I really pushed it to take the formula but now it does not appear so dehydrated. Today it had a little poop that was yellowish and a tinge of blood in it. Any idea what this could be?

I would take this kitten to a vet asap, any blood no matter how little is a sign that something is wrong. With a kitten this tiny he can't fight off any infection and needs more help than any one other than a vet can provide. The blood is coming from somewhere and you need to know where.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

The kitten is definitely sick. A healthy kitten would not have yellow or bloody feces.

There is an easy at-home test for dehydration. Pinch your fingers on the back of his neck. If the skin does not go down quickly, the kitten is dehydrated.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.