Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Pitbulls?

please dont hate on thr bullies .... dogs are a product of their home . be them lab , retriever, doberman, rottie , or Sharpei....... even yorkie. they all have an inbuilt sensory to attack when threatened or scared. its all about the handler

OMG I just found ammunition for pit bull haters . . .

https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyl...mart/23270679/

'He was bait': Family furious after dog mauled to death by pit bull at PetSmart

DICKSON CITY (WNEP) -- "We dropped him off to get groomed, and we get a call that he's dead."
    This is unbelievable. I can't imagine that happening to Daisy.
    Keep your cats inside and safe.

We just have to be patient with Pit Bulls, they might be aggressive sometimes, but when they are trained and practice socializing, they can be an excellent companion for children. They can also be loving and gentle with people. When they are properly trained, Pit bulls are extremely intelligent and learn commands and tricks.

Hi. As far s i know there are many kinds of pit bulls. But their attitude is common. They are sweet, loving and they know how to socialized with people and also to their boss. Love them, so they will treat you like what you treat them. Dogs are mans best friend. I thing the you could do is to treat them like how you treat yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by linds View Post
    Hi. As far s i know there are many kinds of pit bulls. But their attitude is common. They are sweet, loving and they know how to socialized with people and also to their boss. Love them, so they will treat you like what you treat them. Dogs are mans best friend. I thing the you could do is to treat them like how you treat yourself.
    Really true, Pit bulls are also sweet. Dogs are truly mans best friends plus they are very loyal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.