Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ring bearer at my nephew's wedding last night

Ring bearer at my nephew's wedding last night

My nephew was married last night and here is Samson after doing his duty as ring bearer.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Samson is quite handsome...especially with the bow tie to add some flare! It was so warm and sunny yesterday so it must have been a lovely day for a wedding. Congratulations to your nephew and his bride
    “Save a life and save a stray”

It was a beautiful wedding, only one problem, the day before the wedding the place that was supposed to cater it had a fire and the placed burned down to the ground. So the day before the wedding there was going to be no food, but we all pitched in and brought something. Everything worked out, there was plenty of food but Friday the bride was in a panic

Samson was so cute carrying the rings down the aisle
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Congrats to your nephew Linda, cute they used the dog as ring bearer. Question, where or how did the dog carry the rings, I don't see anything in the photo?

they had the rings in a little pouch attached to his collar. This picture was taken right after the ceremony

The wedding was outside in a beautiful gazebo, then the reception was in a renovated wedding barn. It was a western theme wedding

So cute there, and beautiful bride!

her name is Ashlynne, she is as nice as she is pretty, she is a nurse. My nephew, John, took over my brother's business when he retired. John is also a body builder, he's into power lifting.

Lovely photos Linda! It's a shame about the cater's fire but great that everyone came together to get food for the wedding.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

This is my favorite, I am having it put on a slate and personalized with their names and date

Samson looks very pleases with himself ! LOL ! Did he get to kiss the bride and have cake too !

Samson came from pitbull rescue. He was five months old when they got him and he'd already had three homes. Now he has a good home and its a forever home.

That one lucky puppy ! I think it was very cute Samson was the ring bearer ! I love it ! I thought it would had been a cute photo of Samson kissing the bide.

John called me one night about six months ago, he had just bought his house and said he was looking for a staffy or pittie, something not to big and friendly because he wanted to take him with him in the truck on service calls and could I help him. I told him no problem, how soon do you want it? I put him in touch with someone I know that has rescue pit bulls, they got together and it was a done deal. He had about 40 to choose from and Samson was the lucky one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.