Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ring bearer at my nephew's wedding last night

How old is Samson ? Yes he is a very lucky dog to have gotten a forever home out of 40 dogs . I hope the other dogs will have a forever home soon. My granddog would stand with her butt to my face so I could
    pat it and while I was patting her she would wag her tail against the stove . I miss hearing that sound so much . It's a shame pitbulls get a bad rap all the time !

Samson is 11 months old now. He is just the sweetest dog, not a mean bone in his body. Everyone that sees him loves him. Even the customers that call for service work always ask where is Samson. If its to hot he doesn't take him in the truck, he stays in the office with the office girl, she loves him too Sometimes there is another dog when he goes on service calls and he can't get out of the truck fast enough, he loves playing with other dogs.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Samson definitely has the right home and fits in so well with your nephew's work. I'm sure Samson has a fan club and that's awesome!
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Never thought anyone would have their companion be the ring-bearer.

Now that's just adorable.
    Dog tracks are amazing lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
    How old is Samson? Yes he is a very lucky dog to have gotten a forever home out of 40 dogs. I hope the other dogs will have a forever home soon. My granddog would stand with her butt to my face so I could pat it and while I was patting her she would wag her tail against the stove . I miss hearing that sound so much. It's a shame pit bulls get a bad rap all the time!
    I know. There is even a thread started by someone with the username "Pitball hater" and the OP was just basing opinions off what the breed's reputation, not any experiences with pit bulls. Check it out if you want to read some very good reasons not to hate them.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

Quote Originally Posted by pencakes13 View Post
    Never thought anyone would have their companion be the ring-bearer.

Now that's just adorable.
    I think it is a great (and very cute) idea. The only problem is it would somewhat limit the options for who can be invited and where the wedding can be held.

it was just like any other wedding, lots of people and a nice night. Samson was prancing around like he was the guest of honor.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    it was just like any other wedding, lots of people and a nice night. Samson was prancing around like he was the guest of honor.
    Awww, happy dog. In a way he was the guest of honor, being the only canine at the place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.