Help me save my mice :(

Question Help me save my mice :(

Hello,

my mice started to breed babies yesterday and it was in cage with other mice. When first mice gave birth to first baby the second one took it and eat it. I moved the second mice away so the first one can breed all the other babies, but night and half of the other day passed and it still does'nt bred any other baby. I found much blood on the tissues under that mice. I want to save that mice . I heard if it does'nt breed all babies in one day the babies and even the mice would'nt survive. Can i help it to survive some way?

PS: This is first time it has babies.

Thank you for answers

Mother nature knows what she's doing. She needs to be in a cage by herself and in time if there are more babies she will have them. A male mouse will eat any babies that are born in the same cage as him. Rabbits the same. Wait a while and see what happens. You can't rush it, it will happen in its own time. Course there is always the possibility there was only one baby, unusual for a rodent but anything is possible
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I am afraid that she is just suffering from pain cause she just sit in one place and shake. And it looks like she have more babies inside. I also said to yourself i will wait some time. But that time is gone. It takes so long IMO. Do you think it will be better and she can still gave birth to other babies and survive it?

I don't have a lot of experience with rodents but doesn't sound good for your mouse. Maybe you should take her to a vet. The babies may be to big for her to pass and if you wait to long she'll die. You've got to get those babies out.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.