Help with mouse food!! PLEASE HELP ME, i need help asap help with mouse food

Unhappy Help with mouse food!! PLEASE HELP ME, i need help asap help with mouse food

in my country they dont sell food for mice,
    and the one for hamsters is terrible quallity
    so i made this mix, is it good or bad for mice?
    PLEASE HELP ME T___T

ingredients:
    1 birdseed (alpist)
    2 chickpea
    3 oats
    4 uncooked noodles/ pasta
    5 lentils
    6 small ammount of dog/cat food(for protein)
    7 small ammounts of corn and sunflower seed

if not tell me a simple (not more than 7 items, and easy to find stuff plz)
    also im gonna keep my MALE mouse in a 10 gallon
    (24 inches long by 8 inches wide by 14 inches tall) (for 1 mouse is it good?)

a mouse will eat just about anything that is grain, like bread and they like all kinds of seeds and nuts, like peanuts, walnuts but you'd have to crack the shell for them, pretty much anything they will eat.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Thanks for replyin! since finding food is really driving me insane, i want my pet to be well fed you know, and the stuff they sell in petstores here well, its terrible quallity, so i guess my mix is fine then ? is the size of the enclosure good? 10 gallons for 1 male mouse, (60cm long by 20cm wide by 35cm tall)

ill take him out everday for walks arround a room in the house and stuff

A ten gallon tank is good for 1 to 3 mice, but they like company, I would put him with a friend or two in your enclosure. I never had mice, but your mix sounds fine to me, good luck and welcome to the forum!

yeah i have read online about 10 gallon being good for 3 mice but mine is a 10 gallon long, so its not as wide as a standard 10 gallon, i was worried about that, its longer tho.. but i guess it makes up for it by being longer. not sure, wont more than 1 male fight? D: also thanks!

I'm not sure about the shape of your tank either, and I guess some male mice may fight each other and some may get along. I've read that some people have a doctor neuter their males so they get along peacefully. Maybe if you spend time with him every day and let him out in the house for exercise and socialization with you, he will do okay by himself. Never had a mouse for a pet.

ah i see thanks alpha ! ill do that.. take him out to run around and stuff, do you think maybe im too old to own a pet mouse? :P im 25 haha was kinda worried about getting weird looks when the time comes to buy the lil fella xDD

never to old to have a pet that you want. Just make sure if you get him a pal its not a female, unless you have the male neutered. Or you'll be looking for a much bigger tank shortly. And make sure when he's out and about there is no cat around.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

allrighty thanks linda! i dont have any other pets beside fish, so i wanted something i could interact with more, but that wasnt a dog or a cat, and mice looks like a good choice :P
    but yeah! thanks a lot for answering all my questions

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.