does spaying help with allergies

does spaying help with allergies

after try ing absolutrly everything. (list to long to mention), the only options left before resorting to steroids at this point are Apoquel, which after researching is only a band aid for the problem and doesnt seem to have great success with ear problems which my girl has...... and spaying !

just want to know if anyone has had any good results from either of these concerning Allergies ?

please dont advise dermatologist as her Insurance doesnt cover allergies as shes been suffering since 4 months ( i plan to save)

spaying is unlikely to do anything for allergies. and read some of the posts here on Cylopoint shot.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

thats what i thought. did not want to spay till 2 yrs for health and growth reasons. im trying to keep her completely natural atm. vet cant seem to help or hear me
    they love you despite what you do

I never spay my females before they are 18 months old for the same reason. Spaying will not alter their basic personality, the only benefit I can see to spay early is if there is a hormone imbalance and spaying will alter the hormones. If its a food allergy have you thought of switching her to a raw diet? Dogs fed a raw diet seldom have allergies. But if its enviromental then you have to find out what she's allergic to. In the meantime if you don't think its a food allergy don't use anything scented around her, no scented candles, no rug scented cleaners, get some unscented baby wipes and wipe her feet, face and belly when she comes inside, get as much of the irritant off her as possible. Bathe her in myselex shampoo and use resicourt conditioner, rub the conditioner into her fur and don't rinse it off.

if you think its food feed her lamb or rabbit or salmon and sweet potatoes. Something they are not likely to be allergic to.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

she has already been switched to raw. please see my other post after this 1. she loves her new diet and i have to be thankful that i am in somewhat control because although she has hairloss on the back of the ears and peddles at her hind. compared to some dogs ive seen. she looks great, no sores. no infections and while occupied and sleeping , she is completely unbothered, i try to talk to my vet about combining conventional with holistic and feel like she thinks shes talking to a nut like i said..... she cant hear me
    they love you despite what you do

just because we like and trust our vet doesn't mean we have to follow everything they say. they are our animals and we do have the final say on what's going on.

You could bring your dog to a holistic vet if there is one near you . My dog went insane getting steroids ,I will never give it to him again.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.