Hello

Hello

New member here. We have three dogs and two cats.

I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

welcome to the forum, I have two cats and one dog
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by Furballs&dogbones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    welcome to the forum, I have two cats and one dog
    Thanks..

I have one cat.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

Hi Catdogmom, good to have you join us! What kind of dogs do you have?

WELCOME!! We currently have a full house with 10 cats but they are my joy. I do love dogs and have had some in the past. Actually I just love all animals!
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Thank you

Thank you. We have an Airedale Terrier,Yorkshire terrier, Shih Tzu/Poodle mix.

That's great Catdogmom, we see a lot of Airedales, Yorkies, Shih Tzu mixes at the park. We take our dog to a big dog park every weekday, on weekends we go to neighborhood parks and keep him on leash. Do all your furkids get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    That's great Catdogmom, we see a lot of Airedales, Yorkies, Shih Tzu mixes at the park. We take our dog to a big dog park every weekday, on weekends we go to neighborhood parks and keep him on leash. Do all your furkids get along?
    Thank you. Yes they do very well together.

That's nice, my two get along well too. I knew an Airdale at the park, young female, that started to be muzzled. I asked the owner why and she said she was very prey driven and attacked a small dog there and did some damage. Soon she stopped coming to the park. That Airdale probable wasn't socialized with other animals as a pup, so that may have been part of the problem. At the park she was overly excited and stimulated, and had no experience around small dogs. That's what I think anyway...too bad really, feel bad for the dog that was attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    That's nice, my two get along well too. I knew an Airdale at the park, young female, that started to be muzzled. I asked the owner why and she said she was very prey driven and attacked a small dog there and did some damage. Soon she stopped coming to the park. That Airdale probable wasn't socialized with other animals as a pup, so that may have been part of the problem. At the park she was overly excited and stimulated, and had no experience around small dogs. That's what I think anyway...too bad really, feel bad for the dog that was attacked.
    Oh that's too bad. Yes socialization is so important. Our Angus is indifferent to strange dogs but he adores people.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.