Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bigfoot Now at 2 Years and Almost 4 Months Old

Bigfoot Now at 2 Years and Almost 4 Months Old

The team pairing up to block the doorways.

DSCN1513.JPG

he still has a baby face, just got bigger and lighter colored but still looks the same
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

He does Linda, he's lighter because of the clippering and the coloring of the camera photo. He still has some pewter gray in certain areas and hints of red....his color has constantly changed since we got him.

I know light has something to do with color, when its cold out Nanny is dark, when it warm she is lighter, guess she can't make up her mind what color she wants to be
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    What a beautiful dog

Thanks Catmomdog.

Such a handsome boy! He must be quite tall just looking at his front paws. He and Loki are great friends too
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Thanks Esme, I haven't measured him, but his legs do seem long compared to my Schnauzers. He's around 35 pounds, should be his limit unless he gains weight from eating as he ages.

DSCN1476.jpg

I can only imagine its a nightmare to keep his coat looking nice, looks like it would mat easily.

He is a very handsome boy ! My dog will block the doorway to a room I am in too ,I think he want to made sure I not going out and leaving him home alone ! Does Bigfoot have fur or hair that needs to trimmed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
    He is a very handsome boy ! My dog will block the doorway to a room I am in too ,I think he want to made sure I not going out and leaving him home alone ! Does Bigfoot have fur or hair that needs to trimmed ?
    Thanks Nightowl! I vowed when I got him that I would train him not to block my way....but like years past, I learned to walk around him. Didn't want to be too tough on him as a pup. But, I have to say if he's lying on the floor next to my bed at night (he's usually in bed with me), he gets up right away to get out of my way. Also, if he's lying in the bathroom and either one of us goes in there, he gets up immediately and leaves.

He does have hair that needs constant trimming and grooming, first dog I ever owned who had hair as opposed to fur. I already had a grooming table, clippers, etc. for my Standard Schnauzers, so I do get him up there when needed for a maintenance trim....very high maintenance dogs, and I though Schnauzers were bad!

He does mat really easily Linda, luckily we're retired now and have the time to give him the attention he needs with daily brushing, etc.

was it you that said you didn't know the difference between hair and fur? There is a difference as you found out by now

It might have been Linda, since I never even was close to a Poodle.....but I do know the difference now!

I'm sure you do, after dealing with that curly coat, you'd learn real quick there is a difference

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.