Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can someone ID the breed if of dog I Have?

Can someone ID the breed if of dog I Have?

I got this dog like 4 years ago from Facebook. I have no idea what she could be.

Any ideas?
    https://i.imgur.com/nc1a9Yj.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/9ECC1wa.jpg

Sorry about the topic. Auto correct screwed me.

I see some lab but I have no idea what else but the head and ears are lab
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I see lab too, but hard to tell any more without seeing a full body shot. How big is she, how many pounds?

My guess would be that your dog is a good old "mixed breed" (sometimes called "mongrel"). Nothing wrong with that. Mixed breed dogs often avoid the inbreeding health problems sometimes experienced by pure breed dogs.

Your dog looks cute and in good health. Breed or no breed, it is your love for each other which counts!

My dog is a mixed breed and he has all kind of health issues . He is a white mini poodle mixed ,white dogs are so popular that they get over bred . And people like having a dog with a 'cute' designer' breed , this means more mixed breeds will have health issues . I got my dog from a shelter and I wasn't told that his knees popped out of joints and had a collapsed trachea !

Oh, the poor thing! He must have had a hard time prior to being in a refuge. Perhaps he had been in an accident earlier, or was ill-treated, or his health suffered as a result of being a stray for a long time? Do you know what happened? (Dusco85, sorry for the divergence from the topic of the thread).

I was told small white dogs have knees problems and other health issues . I really think it from overbreeding . My dog joints are not developed correctly . I brought this up b/c being a mixed breed doesn't mean a dog will be healthy .

A lot of small dogs have luxating pattellas, its not any particular breed or mix, it is the groove the knee sits in isn't deep enough and the knee joint pops out of place
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

She is very protective when it comes to water. We never trained her for it she just had a natural insect. Even when I put my kids in the bath tub she has to be in there with them or she will go nuts whining and barking. If she is not in the bath with my kids she will go nuts and force herself into the tube. My wife has even has more trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusco85 View Post
    She will go nuts and force herself into the tube.
    Was trying to figure out what kind of tube this could be until I realized it was a typo. :- )

This dog is the same as mine. The All-American Precious Doggy. Or all (insert country here) Precious Doggy.

Mine is the All-American Very Large And Adorable Shelter Pup:

Ooops sorry guess it's not working.

@Matrix said my pic may be too large and it was.

Here she is!

Lilly2.jpg

https://imgur.com/IwJTjsO

Oh ok the link works. That's my girl!!

Hugs
    Saav
    Last edited by Saav; 11-27-2017 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Pic
    Adopt a kitty and save nine lives.

They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

Hey Saav, your's looks like she has some Basenji in her

Quote Originally Posted by mechi2 View Post
    Hey Saav, your's looks like she has some Basenji in her
    Wow! Thanks! Basenjis are pretty dogs!
    Adopt a kitty and save nine lives.

They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

The royal canine dna test works great if you have extra money for it! Just be sure to get the one testing the most breeds or you could just get results with a mix that you already suspect rather than a specific break down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.