Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sandy Claws is home

she was eating purina kitten chow but I don't feed that, she's eating Halo dry and natural balance packets. she does love the packets, she ate about 2/3 of the packet the first time and just left little bits of crumbs the second time. I've been feeding my cats fromm for years but they seem to like the halo even more so I'm gradually switching them over
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    she was eating purina kitten chow but I don't feed that, she's eating Halo dry and natural balance packets. she does love the packets, she ate about 2/3 of the packet the first time and just left little bits of crumbs the second time. I've been feeding my cats fromm for years but they seem to like the halo even more so I'm gradually switching them over
    I like how Natural Balance makes single-serving disposable packets. Wit ha 3 ounce can, I have to carefully cut the portion in half to give a kitten one serving, then put the rest in a glass bowl with a plastic lid. Unfortunately I have read complaints about Natural Balance losing quality as a result of Purina buying the brand and cats get sick when they eat it, so I don't recommend making it her only wet food until she likes nothing else.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

Such a cute precious baby!!!

Hope things are going better!
    Adopt a kitty and save nine lives.

They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

I had my breakfast then explored the house, now I need a nap, my new bed is so comfortable

https://pix.sfly.com/zJrWYd
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Awww, so adorable!

What parts of the house is she exploring?

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    Awww, so adorable!

What parts of the house is she exploring?
    I have baby gates to keep her out of certain rooms but she goes through the holes in the gates or goes around them, so I'm going to put a blanket over the gate and maybe if she thinks its something solid she won't try to get through, she's no dummy

LOL A trash bag is better. Cats can stick their claws in blankets.

she is eating halo dry (not much) and natural balance packets. Phoenix is such a good kittysitter, I've let her out of the crate and she's been exploring, I blocked off the back bedroom because I have Christmas stuff in there and I don't want something to fall on her, but when I don't have my eyes on her every minute she gets into things and hides under chairs ect. I just ask Phoenix "where is kitty", she shows me right where she is. She's been out about two hours now so time for her to take a nap, she doesn't cry or anything when I put her back, just goes to her bed like a good little girl,

Nice that Phoenix is a natural guardian and mother's helper....nice to hear! Sounds like things will be very nice in your home Linda!

Phoenix is a smart dog.

I knew Phoenix would be good with her she likes cats, the other two not so much, nanny swatted at her and the bengal hisses at her every time he sees her. I know it will take a bit of time, I just want them all to get along. But Phoenix is so good, she watches Sandy for me and I ask her where the kitty is and she takes me right to her.

yes catmom Phoenix is very smart, she is one of the smartest dog's I've ever had. Before I put Sandy to bed Phoenix was playing with her with the feather stick,if I'd had my camera handy it was a kokak moment

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    yes catmom Phoenix is very smart, she is one of the smartest dog's I've ever had. Before I put Sandy to bed Phoenix was playing with her with the feather stick. If I'd had my camera handy it was a Kodak moment.
    LOL I call them Canon moments. You will see a lot of "missed photo ops" because kittens are cute 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    LOL A trash bag is better. Cats can stick their claws in blankets.
    Catmom Sandy will probably try to chew the plastic and digest it which could be serious so Linda's idea of using cloth is better. Linda..Sandy sounds like a handful but Phoenix is a big help while Orri and Nanny get adjusted to your new addition.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.