Black Friday Sale

Black Friday Sale

Mr. Chewy $25 off any order over $50 and free shipping I think its today only
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Shouldn't this thread be in the Pet Classifieds section?

I initially ordered Hill's k/d from Chewy's (not Mr. Chewy's) because they were having a sale for new customers. Later Mom started ordering it directly from the vet.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

Does anyone here actually go out to the stores shopping on Black Friday? I don't! Don't really like shopping to begin with and always hated crowds in the stores or on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be in the Pet Classifieds section?
    No CatMom, Linda is a long-time member here who is just giving us some friendly advice. She doesn't own Chewy's, work for the company or spam their products here.

Thanks for the tip Linda, although I've never bought anything from them.

I do most of my shopping on line but I will be going to either sam's or bj's tomorrow as I need kitty litter. With three cats now I will be using more litter. I ordered five cases of natural balance different flavors, sound like a lot but as of now she is eating 4 packs a day plus I have a bowl of dry in her crate but I'm feeding them all the same yet the big cats will go in the crate and eat the food.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    I do most of my shopping on line but I will be going to either sam's or bj's tomorrow as I need kitty litter. With three cats now I will be using more litter. I ordered five cases of Natural Balance different flavors, sound like a lot but as of now she is eating 4 packs a day plus I have a bowl of dry in her crate but I'm feeding them all the same yet the big cats will go in the crate and eat the food.
    I read years ago you should always buy pet food as a pet store. Not sure why if Sam's and BJ's sell the same brands, but luckily Petsmart is next to Publix.

For large quantities of cat food, I subscribe to whatever Daisy is willing to eat regularly. That is why she is stuck eating Blue Buffalo.

I'm not buying cat food, I'm buying litter. I ordered five cases of food from chewy this morning, Natural balance, different flavors and they still get fromm duck dry but I am going to switch them to halo, they seem to like that better than the fromm plus I've been having a hard time getting the fromm

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    I'm not buying cat food, I'm buying litter. I ordered five cases of food from chewy this morning, Natural balance, different flavors and they still get fromm duck dry but I am going to switch them to halo, they seem to like that better than the fromm plus I've been having a hard time getting the fromm
    Halo is definitely much easier to get than Fromm. I tried it with Daisy because there is no carrageenan.

Halo is more expensive than fromm, fromm is $45 for 15 pounds, halo is $23 for 6 pounds and it doesn't come in bigger bags. But doesn't matter if they like it better that's what they'll have

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.