Maggie's my "Mix" Lab and German Short Hair. We custom engrave ornaments!

Maggie's my "Mix" Lab and German Short Hair. We custom engrave ornaments!

Our dog Maggie is now 9.5 years old. She loves life here on a lake in Melbourne Florida. She is 100 pounds and lives with us in our 1,250 square foot condo! Where does she sleep? Anywhere she wants!

We are again busy this holiday season making keepsake custom optical crystal pet ornaments for dogs, cats, birds, horses, gerbils, and pet rodents etc. We use the image of the breed and engrave with the name of the pet.

We have found that over the years serious pet owners love to remember their current and past pets at Christmas and throughout the year. Our personalized ornament allow them to do that. We market them on Amazon, Etsy and on our own web page http://www.stallionent.com/ornament.html

Our tiny company donates a part of each sale to "save animals" non-profits. We wish we could do more, but we sell our products at the point where most people can affords them.

Would like to hear from all pet owners what they think about pet ornaments for your tree or display in your home.

David

Attached Images Attached Images

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.