Hello

Hello

Hi,

My name is Chad LaBorde.
    I just adopted my first puppy. A 5 month old Australian Shepherd. He痴 a huge ball of energy, but we love him to death. With it being our first puppy, I知 sure we値l have some questions along the way.

Looking forward to being a member here. Thanks I知 advance for all help!

He Chad, welcome to the forum! You can start by reading threads in the Dog Forums, which may answer some of your questions. Dog lovers will be happy to reply to any thread you start there, whether it is about food, games, grooming, etc. Have fun and good luck with your dog!

BTW I never had dogs, but love them and would want one if they were not tons of work to take care of. You will be very busy with your new puppy.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

welcome to the forum

A lot of very experienced dog owners here and we are more than willing to help you with any questions you have. I've had german shepherds for over 40 years and have three cats, two bengals and a siamese. So any questions just ask
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Hi Chad, good to have you join us! Australian Shepherds are high energy sweet dogs, see a lot of them at the park, many times fetching a ball for their owners.

BTW one of those Bengal cats Linda has just joined her family this week.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

WELCOME What's your dog's name?
    鉄ave a life and save a stray

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    WELCOME What's your dog's name?

His name is Zep. Die hard Led Zeppelin fan here.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.