Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Baby Sandy Claws playing

Baby Sandy Claws playing

he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

What a cutie! Is that Orri peaking at her from behind the couch? You've got a sweet little bundle of energy there, wonder if Orri would ever share his special window box with her when they bond.

She is cute Linda. I noticed that too Alpha and thought that other cat would join in her fun.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

yes, that's Orri, he actually played with her a little this morning, she was chasing him and he was chasing her then they played with her toys a little. I took her out of the crate this morning after I came back from Phoenix's run, everyone had breakfast and then they started playing, the door to the crate is open because she goes in to use the litter box even when she's out playing, I came in my room to upload the video and when I went back in the living room she had gone in her crate and in her bed. She is a typical kitten getting into things but she is really a good kitten for being only 9 weeks old, she even comes when I call her, I don't think she knows her name but she comes to the sound of my voice. I need to vacuum but I don't want to scare her with it especially when she's sleeping, I'll do it after she wakes up
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

If you call her by name and she responds, you can bet she knows it.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

I think she's responding to the sound of my voice, I don't expect her to know her name after only a couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    I think she's responding to the sound of my voice, I don't expect her to know her name after only a couple of days
    She will learn it. Patricia and Daisy did.

yes, that's Orri, he actually played with her a little this morning, she was chasing him and he was chasing her then they played with her toys a little. I took her out of the crate this morning after I came back from Phoenix's run, everyone had breakfast and then they started playing, the door to the crate is open because she goes in to use the litter box even when she's out playing, I came in my room to upload the video and when I went back in the living room she had gone in her crate and in her bed. She is a typical kitten getting into things but she is really a good kitten for being only 9 weeks old, she even comes when I call her, I don't think she knows her name but she comes to the sound of my voice. I need to vacuum but I don't want to scare her with it especially when she's sleeping, I'll do it after she wakes up
    Loving the positive updates about Orri and Sandy playing a little bit already......feels right! I dragged my husband in here to see your new kitten, he really liked her and said she was beautiful and special like a snow leopard or tiger. I rarely see the white snow Bengals, even online.

the snow leopards are more rare than the traditional brown spotted one. And that makes them more expensive. The breeder still has two males left and they are snows also. Not so much now but in the beginning all the males were sterile so the girls had to be bred back to the fathers, now about 2/3 are fertile but just something else to drive up the price. My son in law Tom has an amazon echo and he asked it in which states Bengals are illegal, they are illegal in 11 states and in some counties in other states. The whole state of NY, Hawaii, Alaska, Georgia and Conn and others and Denver Co. and parts of Washington state.

I knew they were illegal in Denver.

Oh wow how adorable!!!

I laughed out loud!!

Sooooooooooo precious! Thank you.
    Adopt a kitty and save nine lives.

They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

the snow leopards are more rare than the traditional brown spotted one. And that makes them more expensive. The breeder still has two males left and they are snows also. Not so much now but in the beginning all the males were sterile so the girls had to be bred back to the fathers, now about 2/3 are fertile but just something else to drive up the price. My son in law Tom has an amazon echo and he asked it in which states Bengals are illegal, they are illegal in 11 states and in some counties in other states. The whole state of NY, Hawaii, Alaska, Georgia and Conn and others and Denver Co. and parts of Washington state.
    I apologize, all I saw was kittens playing. Are these illegal?

I have two that look like the one in the video. What do I do now?
    Adopt a kitty and save nine lives.

They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Saav View Post
    I apologize, all I saw was kittens playing. Are these illegal?

I have two that look like the one in the video. What do I do now?
    Ask Google if Bengals are illegal in North Carolina.

I'm in New Hampshire they are not illegal here, Mine are purbred registered bengals, if yours are you'd know it. Without a dna test to say they are bengals you can pass them off as tabby cats if anyone were to question you.

check this website out, it will tell you what state and counties ban hybreds, including bengals

http://www.hybridlaw.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.