Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Baby Sandy Claws playing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,023

    Baby Sandy Claws playing

    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,905
    What a cutie! Is that Orri peaking at her from behind the couch? You've got a sweet little bundle of energy there, wonder if Orri would ever share his special window box with her when they bond.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    PA USA
    Posts
    2,545
    She is cute Linda. I noticed that too Alpha and thought that other cat would join in her fun.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,023
    yes, that's Orri, he actually played with her a little this morning, she was chasing him and he was chasing her then they played with her toys a little. I took her out of the crate this morning after I came back from Phoenix's run, everyone had breakfast and then they started playing, the door to the crate is open because she goes in to use the litter box even when she's out playing, I came in my room to upload the video and when I went back in the living room she had gone in her crate and in her bed. She is a typical kitten getting into things but she is really a good kitten for being only 9 weeks old, she even comes when I call her, I don't think she knows her name but she comes to the sound of my voice. I need to vacuum but I don't want to scare her with it especially when she's sleeping, I'll do it after she wakes up
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    574
    If you call her by name and she responds, you can bet she knows it.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,023
    I think she's responding to the sound of my voice, I don't expect her to know her name after only a couple of days
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    I think she's responding to the sound of my voice, I don't expect her to know her name after only a couple of days
    She will learn it. Patricia and Daisy did.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,905
    Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    yes, that's Orri, he actually played with her a little this morning, she was chasing him and he was chasing her then they played with her toys a little. I took her out of the crate this morning after I came back from Phoenix's run, everyone had breakfast and then they started playing, the door to the crate is open because she goes in to use the litter box even when she's out playing, I came in my room to upload the video and when I went back in the living room she had gone in her crate and in her bed. She is a typical kitten getting into things but she is really a good kitten for being only 9 weeks old, she even comes when I call her, I don't think she knows her name but she comes to the sound of my voice. I need to vacuum but I don't want to scare her with it especially when she's sleeping, I'll do it after she wakes up
    Loving the positive updates about Orri and Sandy playing a little bit already......feels right! I dragged my husband in here to see your new kitten, he really liked her and said she was beautiful and special like a snow leopard or tiger. I rarely see the white snow Bengals, even online.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,023
    the snow leopards are more rare than the traditional brown spotted one. And that makes them more expensive. The breeder still has two males left and they are snows also. Not so much now but in the beginning all the males were sterile so the girls had to be bred back to the fathers, now about 2/3 are fertile but just something else to drive up the price. My son in law Tom has an amazon echo and he asked it in which states Bengals are illegal, they are illegal in 11 states and in some counties in other states. The whole state of NY, Hawaii, Alaska, Georgia and Conn and others and Denver Co. and parts of Washington state.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,905
    I knew they were illegal in Denver.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    139
    Oh wow how adorable!!!

    I laughed out loud!!

    Sooooooooooo precious! Thank you.
    Adopt a kitty and save nine lives.

    They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    the snow leopards are more rare than the traditional brown spotted one. And that makes them more expensive. The breeder still has two males left and they are snows also. Not so much now but in the beginning all the males were sterile so the girls had to be bred back to the fathers, now about 2/3 are fertile but just something else to drive up the price. My son in law Tom has an amazon echo and he asked it in which states Bengals are illegal, they are illegal in 11 states and in some counties in other states. The whole state of NY, Hawaii, Alaska, Georgia and Conn and others and Denver Co. and parts of Washington state.
    I apologize, all I saw was kittens playing. Are these illegal?

    I have two that look like the one in the video. What do I do now?
    Adopt a kitty and save nine lives.

    They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by Saav View Post
    I apologize, all I saw was kittens playing. Are these illegal?

    I have two that look like the one in the video. What do I do now?
    Ask Google if Bengals are illegal in North Carolina.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,023
    I'm in New Hampshire they are not illegal here, Mine are purbred registered bengals, if yours are you'd know it. Without a dna test to say they are bengals you can pass them off as tabby cats if anyone were to question you.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,023
    check this website out, it will tell you what state and counties ban hybreds, including bengals

    http://www.hybridlaw.com/
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.

Similar Threads

  1. Sandy Claws is home
    By linda2147 in forum Cat General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-24-2017, 08:19 PM
  2. Need advice on claws
    By Jaxon in forum Cat General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2017, 10:03 AM
  3. baby goat playing head butt with horse
    By linda2147 in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 09:43 AM
  4. Sheltie and Baby Playing With Hose
    By Alpha1 in forum Dog Photos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:09 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Family & Health Forums: Mom Forum - Senior Forums - Health Forum - Low Carb Forum