Pet Furniture Survey

Smile Pet Furniture Survey

Hi everyone!

This is Jimi and I am a senior undergraduate student at the University of Maryland. My group is collecting data on a pet market project. Below is a short survey we created. Please take a few minutes to do the survey and we really appreciate your effort!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Well, I tried to take your survey, but couldn't answer some questions because of the way it's set up. I don't buy my pet food in one store only, but there was no option to choose more than one. Why I wouldn't buy pet furniture from Ikea did not allow the "other" option, so I don't know why that was a choice. None of your answers fit my response, so why would I choose them? Sorry, IMO, that survey needs to be fine tuned if you want honest replies.

Thank you very much for your comments! My group member did it last minute in class so we didn't have time to go through each question. She has just fixed all the problems you mentioned. If you are still interested, feel free to do the survey. We really appreciate your help!!

Still not right, I can't choose for example Costco and Other for pet food, I don't mind mentioned what the other store is in addition to Costco, but I have to choose either one or the other. She needs to do more fixing IMO.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.