Need your help

Need your help

Our home is very near to a forest. Every night we are being troubled with a rare animal which we are not sure about what animal is that. It looks like a wolf having four legs. But it's not a wolf. We are sure about that.The animal regularly makes damages to our car. We informed the police, they advised us to approach any wildlife removal services in Toronto. But the problem is that we are very new to this city. We are not aware of whether these service providers will take such cases. We are troubled to whom should approach for this.

I would contact one of the wildlife services and just ask them by phone. Do you have any pictures of this animal? Have you actually seen it damaging your car? Any of your neighbors having trouble with this animal. How do you know it's not a wolf? What color is it, bigger than a wolf or smaller?

Wait. Are you sure it's not... someone in your family?

I found these instructions.

How do you cure someone of being a werewolf?

1) Activate the Purity radiant quest.
    2) Get a Glenmoril witch head.
    3) Head to Ysgramor's Tomb.
    4) Enter the tomb.
    5) Activate the flame.
    6) Kill the Wolf Spirit.
    7) Talk to the quest giver (Farkas or Vilkas).
    8) Cure yourself of lycanthropy.

No really, this happened to a family in my hometown. The only way they eventually figured out that the wolf-creature was their son was that it was wearing his "Make America Great Again" hat.

Thank you alpha1 for your reply.
    but unfortunately, I didn't get a chance of taking pictures of the animal. But I will try next time. It makes scratches on the car. As I already mentioned that we are very near to a forest. I have seen wolf before. But this animal doesn't have any physical similarity with the wolf and we are leaving in a proper village type area. We have no neighbors here. The family here near to home is not in the station for few years.

What state do you live in, maybe you can research all the animal in that area. Do you think there's a reason it's attracted to your car so much? Do you keep any food in there of strong scented deodorizers? Does it scratch or destroy anything else outside your home?

Do you have a dog in the house, and if so, does the dog bark or growl when it's around. A night vision camera would be nice to have, the kind they use to monitor forest trails sometimes....but I'm sure they're expensive.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.