Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is my dog Acai

Talking This is my dog Acai

I want to share something abt my dog Acai.

He is a stray dog actually(because he showed up dirty), and one day he just showed in front of my house. I guess we have chemistry with each other, as he didn't get to my neighbours. So I took him in, feeded and showered him, then I noticed his leg ware injured.
    Anyway I named him Acai since then. We spent the next few days together, but Acai just disappeared then when I was back to work. I guess he was ok then and went back to find his own master.

Around 2 months later, Acai showed up again before my house, I was so pleased. I guess he was back during last two months to say goodbye and thank you to his former master. Ever since then, Acai has been with me for 8 years already. We two together has been to many places, from middle to north then south.
    It's good to have Acai around.

Acai is shy to take photos. Each time I took a photo of him, he would sway his head aside.
    1.jpg
    As my family is vegetarian, he never eats meat, maybe that's why he keeps slim. But since he began to eat dog food, he began to grow a little fat and strong.

During one careless care, he was beaten by a big dog, and his tounge can not swallow in again.
    2.jpg
    I never get to know which species my Acai is, he is small, short, but a little bit long with straigh ear, just like a rabit.
    But who cares, Acai is with me, that's what matters.
    I guess he is old enough, so I would treasure everyday with him.

if you like to share your pet, just do it.

Wow, Acai is a cutey. Thanks for sharing. He seems to have some chihuahua in him, but the ears seem to come from other breed.

Good for you for taking him in, they don't know or care what they are the all just want love and home. So breed doesn't really matter, they all need a home. I have a german shepherd and three cats, two bengals and one siamese mix that is a rescue.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

It's great that you rescued him and Acai is very handsome! WELCOME
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Acai looks like a very sweet dog, it's so kind of you to give him a good home. Thanks for posting his photo, I also see some Chihuahua in the head area.

What an adorable dog. Acai is lucky you rescued and took care of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Force One View Post
    Wow, Acai is a cutey. Thanks for sharing. He seems to have some chihuahua in him, but the ears seem to come from other breed.
    Yeah, cutey Acai, I will share some photos if possible, now he is growing fat and strong

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    Good for you for taking him in, they don't know or care what they are the all just want love and home. So breed doesn't really matter, they all need a home. I have a german shepherd and three cats, two bengals and one siamese mix that is a rescue.
    wow, lucky dog, you got so many friends. And yeah, you are right, breed doesn't matter, home matters, lucky to have Acai

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    It's great that you rescued him and Acai is very handsome! WELCOME
    we rescured each other, it's good to have Acai around, good to have someone wait at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Acai looks like a very sweet dog, it's so kind of you to give him a good home. Thanks for posting his photo, I also see some Chihuahua in the head area.
    I will share some more photos of Acai. Sort of like Chihuahua, but its ear is not understandable. When I took him out, someone would think I'm raising a rabit, you know my words in heart? (what the hell in my heart, hahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel3 View Post
    What an adorable dog. Acai is lucky you rescued and took care of him.
    Adorable, and I will took care of him ever since.

one more phot of Acai, you will love Acai too.

1.jpg

He is over 8 years old (8 years with us, do not know how old Acai is when he came to us).
    May he could be handsome always.

Nice photo! The ears and longer body reminded me of the Welsh Corgi breed, they have the large ears. This picture is of a young puppy.

Acai is a cutie
    “Save a life and save a stray”

seems like they have something in common, maybe mixed breed. thank you for sharing this

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Nice photo! The ears and longer body reminded me of the Welsh Corgi breed, they have the large ears. This picture is of a young puppy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.