Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Changing Cat kibble

Quote Originally Posted by Eleora View Post
    I think a tiny teeny sprinkle would be ok, she had a bit off my finger earlier. I went to the loo once and when I came back her head was in my ice cream licking it, (my fault for leaving it there) but I thought she was asleep! She never got the runs. I tried giving goats milk once and kittens milk she didn't want it. I let her sometimes have a little lick of ice cream and yogurt and she hasn't had any problems.
    LOL Reminds me of Wilbur tricking me once. He went upstairs while I went downstairs. I thought I was alone in the kitchen while pouring milk and put the jug back in the fridge. Next thing I knew, Wilbur was drinking it.

If you do offer cheese in tiny amounts, try to prevent Molly from getting addicted.
    Beware of people who don't like cats.

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    I feed my cats natural balance wet food, give them different flavors for variety, for dry food I feed fromm duck but I'm having a hard time finding the fromm duck so I'm gradually switching to halo.
    Linda, are you still feeding Halo brand dry food to your cats? Since Blue Buffalo was bought out by General Mills, I haven't been able to find info about if they're using the exact same formula and ingredients as Blue did. My cat has been eating that since a kitten and we both like it very much. It's really expensive, but I know other 5 star dry cat foods cost even more and I'd like to find something reasonable with healthy ingredients.

I do Fromm when I can find it, Chewy doesn't carry from anymore and I can't always find it at the pet food store, They love the halo but that is really expensive its $30 for a six pound bag, fromm isn't much cheaper but I buy it when I can find it. My three are big eaters, they will go through a six pound bag in a little over a week, plus the wet food
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Are you still posting here or just on another forum now? I don't visit the other message board anymore. We would all like to see you post regularly again.
    Beware of people who don't like cats.

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    I do Fromm when I can find it, Chewy doesn't carry from anymore and I can't always find it at the pet food store, They love the halo but that is really expensive its $30 for a six pound bag, fromm isn't much cheaper but I buy it when I can find it. My three are big eaters, they will go through a six pound bag in a little over a week, plus the wet food
    Yeah, that is really pricey Linda. I liked the Blue Indoor Hairball and Weight Management formula for him as an adult, not many other brands even have that combo. If General Mills is making it exactly the same then I would stick with it, but I don't really trust companies like that.

Mine really love the halo, when I can get the fromm I buy a large (15 pound bag) and mix two bags of the halo with it. Plus they each get around three pouches daily of the natural balance. I am on auto delivery with Chewy and I get 7 cases of different flavors every six weeks. I also get the frisco litter from them. My bill is around $138 every six weeks not counting if I buy the fromm
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Thanks Linda!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.