Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Baby Sandy 3 months old today

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    I wish all animals had a good forever home, good food and loved. I'd like to see shelters all close their doors because they are not needed anymore. But that isn't going to happen so we just do what we can for the ones we can. Earlier in the week I brought five cases of natural balance different flavors of cat food 24 pouches per case and 300 pounds of litter. My Christmas gift to the animals
    Three hundred pounds? To me one 40-pound bag is a lot of litter.

Daisy has a stocking that looks like a kitten is peeking out the top. She will get toys and treats. I decided against buying catnip because there is no way to hide the smell.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

clay litter is really cheap, like $4 for a 50 pound bag and they don't want the clumping litter. The wet food I get from Mr. Chewy. I donate to the humane society and the local shelter, I used to donate to the santa fund but I don't any longer, just donate for the animals. They can't help their situations, where as most people put themselves where they are.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Linda..that is very generous of you! It reminds me that I need to do my part and take some good quality food to the animal shelter. Most of them have a "wish list" and instead of giving money you know you are giving somethings that are needed the most.
    Last edited by Esme; 12-24-2017 at 01:17 PM. Reason: typo fix
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    Linda..that is very generous of you! It reminds me that I need to do my part and make some good quality food to the animal shelter. Most of them have a "wish list" and instead of giving money you know you are giving somethings that are needed the most.
    Wehn I needed to get rid of stuff before moving to Florida, I donated some things to the shelter, including a plastic cat carrier and mousepad. I gave another volunteer the cat tree for her two cats.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.