How do you memorialize your pets?

Question How do you memorialize your pets?

Decorative urns, grave markers, shadow boxes, wall plaques, jewelry . . . there are countless options for memorializing pets who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. None of them are right or wrong but I am interested in how everyone makes sure no pets are ever forgotten.
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

My pets are never forgotten, my husband and I hold each one warmly in our hearts. I do have a couple of paw prints in clay and have written some memorial 'poems' for a few of my pets, also just displaying a picture or two around that house. That's about it, I've never buried them in my yard or kept any cremation ashes.

I don't keep ashes either. I have several oil paintings of previous animals hanging up and have lots of pictures I've taken over the years.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I have wall photo plaques for Emiily and Wilbur just because I could not have them buried at home. The text is what I would have wanted on their grave stones.

Patricia's grave stone reads:

Patricia
    1996-2006
    Nineteen years of love

I created a special web page for my pet. I included pictures of her and her toys, talked about what she was like, told stories about her. I even added pictures of her resting place and a map location so she will not be forgotten. I chose to make her page private so only her family could visit her. There are lots of websites that allow you to do this. The one I found was gravelocation.com. It was free.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    My pets are never forgotten, my husband and I hold each one warmly in our hearts. I do have a couple of paw prints in clay and have written some memorial 'poems' for a few of my pets, also just displaying a picture or two around that house. That's about it, I've never buried them in my yard or kept any cremation ashes.
    How many pets have you had Alpha?

Welcome to the forum loveanimals.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.