Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I'm very happy to join this community. I have a dog and I have faced some problems recently. I have started working and as a result, I have to leave my lovely pet alone every day. I have discovered that he is so bored and I need your help and recommendations how to relieve boredom in my dog?

Welcome to the forum! In the dog section you will get tons of ideas and suggestions. Good luck with your dog.
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

Thank you

I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Useful!thank you

welcome to the forum, I've found a big antler with the points on it and only given to them when you have to leave works wonders. They can chew on this for hours without getting bored. Get a moose or elk antler, they are the hardest and very very hard to chew through.

Also if you have a friend or neighbor come in and walk and play with him to break up the day that would help also
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Thank you for such recommendation. I appreciate this

welcome

what kind of dog do you have?

I have Labrador

Cool! That's one of my favorite breeds! Is he a chocolate, black or golden lab?
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

That is a good breed! what is his ( her) name?

Yeah, one of my favorite. His name is Casper

He is a golden lab and his name is Casper.)))

That is a great name. do you have any pictures of him?

No, I have no photos of him :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.