Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sandy and Nanny

Sandy and Nanny

Sandy and Nanny laying in Orrie's chair

DSC_0060.1.jpg
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Sweet kitties!

Is Nanny missing fur under her left eye? Otherwise I love that picture.

And you thought Nanny was going to hate a female kitten two months ago.
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

she is not missing fur, that is her odd coloring
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

She obviously is not a purebred Siamese in that case because that trait would disqualify her for competition.

Love that pic!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

I know she is not a purebred, she is a rescue, it didn't matter to me that she is not a purebred, she needed a home and I invited her to live with me. When I had my first bengal he was so bonded to me that if I left him alone he'd pull out his hair. Vet said it was stress and suggested I get him a kitten. So I searched for a kitten, any kitten that needed a home. She was going to be put down if no one took her so I took her, had her transported to me from Georgia. There were five in the litter, the others found homes, she was the only one left and I didn't want to let her be killed because no one wanted her. She was a tiny little thing when I got her, now she is 9 years old and this is the only home she's ever known and she will stay here until the day she dies.

Quote Originally Posted by neotheone View Post
    Sweet kitties!
    The big one is a rescue siamese mix, the little one is a snow leopard bengal

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    She obviously is not a purebred Siamese in that case because that trait would disqualify her for competition.
    I don't show, I don't breed and she can't read so it doesn't matter what she is or isn't.

Sweet picture of your babies Linda, so glad they're becoming close like that. You have one big happy family now, it's great that everyone accepted the newcomer Sandy.

Over the past week or so Nanny has come to accept Sandy, they all play and run around chasing each other and even laying together, Progress has been made. I think by putting Sandy in the big dog crate gave them all time to get used to her being here. Didn't take long, only a few days but I didn't completely trust them alone with her so I still crated her at night. But now the crate has been put away and they are all getting along.

That is a great photo of those 2! Glad to hear they are getting along so well.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    Over the past week or so Nanny has come to accept Sandy, they all play and run around chasing each other and even laying together, Progress has been made. I think by putting Sandy in the big dog crate gave them all time to get used to her being here. Didn't take long, only a few days but I didn't completely trust them alone with her so I still crated her at night. But now the crate has been put away and they are all getting along.
    That is great! I am glad the big kitties are not ignoring Sandy. Does she play with the dog too?

yes she plays with Phoenix, if the other two want to take a nap or not play with her then she will pounce on Phoenix, usually her nose. She has learned how to get in and out of the window boxes so whenever I take Phoenix out she sits in the window box and watches us then when I come in she runs through the window box door and runs to meet us. She is quite a little character

Cute kittens! Wait are those cats or kittens?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.