Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sandy and Nanny

one cat, one kitten
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

How old is Nanny?
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

Nanny is 9,I got her in august of 2009, she was just over four months old, so near as I can figure she was born sometime that may
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Linda, you are one good person.
    You have my salute

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    I know she is not a purebred, she is a rescue, it didn't matter to me that she is not a purebred, she needed a home and I invited her to live with me. When I had my first bengal he was so bonded to me that if I left him alone he'd pull out his hair. Vet said it was stress and suggested I get him a kitten. So I searched for a kitten, any kitten that needed a home. She was going to be put down if no one took her so I took her, had her transported to me from Georgia. There were five in the litter, the others found homes, she was the only one left and I didn't want to let her be killed because no one wanted her. She was a tiny little thing when I got her, now she is 9 years old and this is the only home she's ever known and she will stay here until the day she dies.

Quote Originally Posted by gopet View Post
    Linda, you are one good person.
    You have my salute
    Thank you gopet. Sometimes things have a way of working out, I was looking for a kitten and this kitten was looking for a home. No matter what her lineage is she didn't know or care what she is and I didn't either. I just had to get a female kitten for my male bengal. It had to be young and female so he would accept her.

Thank you gopet. Sometimes things have a way of working out, I was looking for a kitten and this kitten was looking for a home. No matter what her lineage is she didn't know or care what she is and I didn't either. I just had to get a female kitten for my male bengal. It had to be young and female so he would accept her.
    How did you find a kitten in Georgia?

on the internet, rescue called help save one, they were closing because the director had cancer and it was a small rescue.

on the internet, rescue called help save one, they were closing because the director had cancer and it was a small rescue.
    Awww, that's a shame. Too bad they could not hand control over to someone else. But it worked out for you and one of their kittens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.