Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Cat's Danger Zone: Outside Your Walls by Emily May Wilcha

Do you think I can finish it in 15 months?

I think you can, but it really depends about how factual and specific the book is, and how many pages you have in mind. I once started writing a fictional book just in my spare time, even wrote a little bit during lunch time at work, it went fast, but I stopped at around 50 pages. I just lost my enthusiasm for writing at the time, and after leaving it in the drawer for a year or so, I just trashed it. I'm not a big reader either to be honest.

I know you want to have it done by a certain date, but my advice is just to work on it and see how long it takes to create a good read. You might be done a lot sooner, but what do you do if it's not quite finished when you want it to be?

I just thought the date is purrfect if I can finish it then. It is probably unrealistic, but worth a try. I think about the number of chapters, not pages.

Go CatMom! I think you can do it!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

I hope so. It has been a long time since I got the idea. Two things stopped me: Having no way to bind pages and not being a vet.

I am excited to get started after the Kitten Bowl.

Grrr, the Cat Writers Association seems to not have a physical address and for many reasons co-founder Amy Shojai makes it impossible for me to get help froml her. She would be one of the best people for me to talk to via email. Any suggestions/

CatMom, whenever I see your title under your user name, I'm reminded of the book you posted about. Are you still working on that book, if so, how far have you come with it?

Do you want me to change my member title? I declined Best Buy's offer to get Microsoft Office 365 for as long as it is current for $50, then pay $70 for an upgrade when the new version comes out. The clerk called them the "temporary" and "permanent" versions because Microsoft was set to terminate Office 365 and make the whole package unavailable to people who don't buy Office 2019. I decided to wait for the official release of Office 2019 to avoid the risk of losing access to files. So unfortunately I still have not gotten past the foreword.

Not at all, your title is whatever you want it to be, I just mentioned that seeing it reminded me of the book you were writing. Sorry you haven't been able to get past the forward yet due to software issues, must be frustrating.

It was more frustrating to not have a computer at all for three weeks.

Alpha do you think it will be a problem that two words in the title come from a movie song about lovers riding a motercycle to a restuarant? While trying to think of a title, "Highway to the danger zone" rang in my head. So it could be an issue if the Top Gun producers find my cover page. Saav and mechi confused me with colnflicting information about how to copyright a book or whether it is automatically copyrighted by me just by adding the C in a circle symbol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.