Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boyfriend cat eat whole treat bag

Boyfriend cat eat whole treat bag

Hello Nihao : ) - My name Xue. Boyfriend cat eat whole bag 1/4 lb outdate cat treat I hide on shelf at top closet of him, but cat jump to dresser and on shelf while I wash car at detail place down road. It say on bad only give two or three day but she eat whole bad and it have 75 still in bag before she eat. Is cat OK or I need take now her to pet care? Bag expire three month already. I put up in closet so she not get so when I back already I throw away it but she find and eat already it.

Hi Xue- I think it probably depends on the kind of treat. Some treats may be mostly harmless even when overeaten. But my friend's Golden Retriever died from eating a whole box of (his own) dog treats that got into his reach.

How is the cat doing? If there are any signs of her being sickly, I'd get her to a vet as soon as possible.

Xiexie - Thank very much for help you give me, cat ok, she not throw up it. She overweight very much so I take her see vet because she do nasty thing and drag butt of her on rug in bedroom, so I take her to vet because boyfriend say she have worm if she drag way she do.

Dragging her butt on the floor is a symptom worth seeing the vet for. It has nothing to do with eating too many treats though. Now if she ate something which can cause problems at the back end, that is another matter.
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

Yes, it's good to get her treated if the doctor says she has worms. Also, you can help keeping her healthy and happy by feeding a food for weight management, lower calorie, lower fat, etc. Also feed smaller portions and make sure she drinks plenty of fresh water every day.

This cat belong to boyfriend. My cat is Savannah cat name Xiao Wei, she 1000 time size of boyfriend cat and have top health. Boyfriend cat tummy fat and when she run it swing to side like water bag, and she drag butt on carpet, she not exercise at all, she eat and sleep only. I try get her play but she just roll over and try act cute. But when I not feed her she start eat anything, toilet paper, she tear up bag eat it, or even find thing on floor no matter what is it.

Awww, that's cute. I used to have a cat with swinging tummy fat.

Hey, did you notice, if you just change one letter, the situation changes completely:

Boyfriend can eat whole treat bag

Lol omg. Why you mock English I speak? I sorry English not very good, I take class and I try hard learn it. Anyway, I take cat to vet and she have worm. So I just give her medicine I buy in vet.

Xue welcome to the forum. Not all of us speak English well so don't worry about that. People here should welcome EVERYONE and not be so critical. About your cat...worms are common as my cats had them a few times. Good that the vet gave you medicine and that should work. It's good you are trying to help her weight problem and playing is a great start.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Folks, calm down. I wasn't mocking anything or criticizing anyone.

It is just word play. Yeesh.

That said, I would keep the treat bag away from the boyfriend. Just in case.

My comments weren't just directed to you Dog Force One. You have a sense of humor that I enjoy. We're all here to help and support other pet lovers so we have the same goal. It's just sometime the delivery could be different and I'm including myself in that mix. Anyway, I know I have to be careful with my cats when I have food on the counter. The other day I left some soup in the pot and one of them got the lid off and licked the pot clean. Luckily there wasn't much left but it was a heavy lid and I can't believe one of them did that. Maybe because it was clam chowder and they caught that fishy smell.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Quote Originally Posted by Xue View Post
    Lol omg. Why you mock English I speak? I sorry English not very good, I take class and I try hard learn it. Anyway, I take cat to vet and she have worm. So I just give her medicine I buy in vet.
    I don't think DFO was trying to be critical. However, he/she is correct about changing one letter. We are all friendly and understand English is not everyone's native language

Would you mind if I help you learn English by repeating your posts the correct way? I would never do it to be mean, of course. You can also send me a PM if that is your preference.

On topic, it is good that your got medication from the vet to treat yoru kitty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.