Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Boyfriend cat eat whole treat bag

Why boyfriend cat so stupid! Boyfriend in room get dressed because I take out him tonight and I hear noise in kitchen then object fall. I run in and cat knock over trash and she swallow small clear wrapper from candy I boy boyfriend early morning time. She is ok or I need take to vet again? I start think she too needy and fat because gallon milk not heavy as cat, even i feed her hand full minute later she act if she starve again, she drag butt on carpet aaaa this cat crazy.

Hmm is there any other place in your home to move the trash can to so she can't get into it again? I had a cat who loved knocking our trash can over so I moved it to a closet. You may need to cut back on feeding her if she is getting too hefty. It's hard to know without seeing a picture of her. She should go back to the vet if she is still dragging her butt. I've never known a cat to do that.

you have to give the wormer three times two weeks apart. Not all the worm eggs hatch at once so the ones that came after the first worm treatment won't kill them now. So important to give the worm medicine three times then bring in a stool sample to vet to see if all are gone.

As far as her food you can buy senior food for her, has less calories and fat so she can eat enough to keep full and not gain weight.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Your boyfriend's cat isn't stupid, but she might have a serious medical condition that's making her hungry all the time. You should first take her to the veterinary doctor with a sample of her feces that you get when she goes to the bathroom. Then they can check for any kind of worms that might cause the dragging on the carpet. You have to help the poor cat, she's not doing this because she's stupid, she just has a problem.

She might also be suffering with a more serious condition like diabetes or thyroid problems, the doctor has to run tests to see if she has anything like that. With some diseases, if left untreated, can cause death. Please give the cat more love and attention and understand that there's a reason she acts the way she does, and it's medical.

Until she received treatment and starts to behave normally, just get a trash can with a cover for any food garbage in the house. We have one in the kitchen and have no worries that our dog or cat, even when they were babies, would get into the trash and eat anything harmful to them.

Also like Linda said, a weight control food with less fats and calories is a must until she's a normal healthy weight.

Again, the cat is not stupid or crazy....she's sick and needs your help. Hope you and your boyfriend do the right thing for her quickly, good luck!

This is like the SimpleHuman trash can we have.

I agree that this cat needs to see a vet.

Hello Nihao : ) - I get cat poop? OMG! Ok, I tell boyfriend do it, and I get cat in cage but it not like me and try bite if I pick up her. Lol I guess it perfume I wear always make cat hate. Stomach of her swing to side when she run because she fat very much. I get boyfriend take to vet Monday. Thx : )

Hello Nihao : ) - It not matter now, boyfriend had move yesterday and he not able take cat where he move, so he leave cat with old roommate. Roommate give bf 24 find shelter for cat of him. I and bf call 72 shelter who all say they not take cat because bf not live in city shelter in and shelter in bf city say they accept stray cat only. I go pick up bf cat so maybe I give to friend but old roommate shoot bf cat. He not tell me anything, he just say he shoot her and threw in garbage her, and trash pick up morning so she gone. We try so hard find shelter but because stupit rule make shelter not take cat, we not able save her.

you shouldn't be mad at the shelters for not taking her, put the blame where it belongs on your irresponsible boyfriend and his useless friend that shot her. There is no justification for shooting a helpless cat. Hope karma pays them both a visit and they get what they deserve, both of them!
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Are you serious and this idiot shot this poor cat?????? If that really happened that is absolutely horrible and you failed the cat and didn't keep this cat safe. Don't blame the shelters

Really?!?!?!?!?!? What an idiot!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Gun Control Now

I can not believe it!!!!

It boyfriend cat, I not own cat. Cat here before I move into boyfriend house. Yes boyfriend now ex friend shoot cat. and boyfriend love cat more than than own mother of him. He move quick because he in bad area and local gang, threaten boyfriend because he white, so he move quick avoid conflict. He want take cat but renthouse he have rent not accept cat. But boyfriend had protect himself before cat. But boyfriend confront now ex friend about what he do and boyfriend tell off him then he cry. I sorry to him because boyfriend make shrine of cat in closet. Before I move America I have Koala name RuiRui, not cat. I just buy house so boyfriend get again other cat and so we start family so now we again have move but house very big so boyfriend new cat I buy him soon have large area play. I buy savanah cat soon for late birthday of him once I check legality of it. Boyfriend love all cat too much. He go all time buy cat in shelter who kill cat and he take cat to place where give away cat to public or he put on classifies, Craig list etc. So he love and save many cat but he not able help all. He always take in homeless cat, fix up them and give away to home them.

For record, English bad because I use laptop I own before I move America, and it type pinyin only, but it have translator I download free from site and it translate pinyin I type to english because laptop pinyin only.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.