My dog is scared of me but not my mom

My dog is scared of me but not my mom

I am here desperately trying to reverse the fact that my dog, who is a 10 year old morkie, is scared of me, but not my mom. I know she loves me, but she is very scared of me. I know she has bad anxiety, and I do a fighting sport and practice at home a lot, and I am wondering if my "destructive" behavior has set off her anxiety and causes her to be scared of me. She lets me pet her and plays just fine, but whenever I call her over she cowers and starts walking away. She didn't used to be like this. Time zooms by, and I constantly worry that she doesn't have much time left with us and I really don't want her to go out being scared of me. Any help would be so appreciated. I just want her to not be scared of me.

you have scared her with your fighting practice, the only way to gain her confidence again is to not do it around her or anywhere where she can even hear you. She's an older girl and you may not be able to reverse her fears, try coaxing her to come to you and give her a treat, if she realizes a treat awaits her she may come around. Maybe.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.