Animal Rescue site needs some help and all it takes is a daily "click"

Animal Rescue site needs some help and all it takes is a daily "click"

One of my goals is to get on this website DAILY and click to donate food to animals in need so please join me on this. For all of you to join me a great big THANKS!
    https://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/animalrescue.asp
    At The Animal Rescue Site, you can “donate” clicks towards the provision of food for abused, neglected, and abandoned animals in shelters and sanctuaries.
    Sponsors become involved with this site (and others like it) as a form of advertising and public relations and thus are willing to pay for their messages to be viewed by consumers. They pay CharityUSA.com, the parent entity of the site, on a per-click basis; CharityUSA.com directs a percentage of the total ad revenue collected towards animals shelters and sanctuaries and keeps the remaining funds. (The Animal Rescue Site is not a non-profit entity, so it shouldn’t be confused with a charity even though it does direct a significant portion of its revenues to those in need. It exists to make a profit, and that it’s still around proves it’s succeeding at it.)
    Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on “feed an animal in need” for free. This doesn’t cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. Set a calendar reminder to this every day!
    Here’s the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

The "for profit" part is probably what turns people off. Animal lovers want to know the rescue organization's own funds and donations are going directly to living creatures with fur, feathers, or scales.
    Keep your cats inside and safe.

I'll guess I'll put you down as a "NO" CatMom and I'm not asking for money here just "click" of a button.
    Here's information direct from CharityUSA.com:
    Each person's daily click on the Click To Give sites displays sponsor advertising.One hundred percent (100%) of sponsor advertising is paid as a royalty to GreaterGood.org, an independent 501(c)(3) charity that makes grants to charity partners delivering services in its mission areas.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I've been doing this for years, I don't know if its the same one you are talking about, its the animal rescue site, greater good, each click sponsors food for shelter dogs
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

It sounds like the same one Linda...thanks

I went there and clicked Esme, will try to do it daily.

thank you

Clicking away...

Well I've been clicking too but today I read this horrible story about a woman who couldn't take her hamster on a plane and ended up flushing the poor little thing. I couldn't read the entire story because I just don't understand how someone could do that to their own pet in order to board a plane. I would find alternative transportation for me and my live dwarf hamster!

That's unbelievable Esme, she could have taken him to a shelter or anything but kill him by flushing him down the toilet. Selfish spoiled woman!

WHAT? A live hamster went down the toilet drain? People who do that crap don't deserve to have pets.

I can hardly believe it either and that story kept bothering me last night so I had to research it today and copy part of the article that claims this student made up the story.
    February 8, 2018 By Lisa Marie Segarra
    A college student from Florida claims she was forced to flush her emotional support hamster down the toilet after a SpiritAirlines employee allegedly suggested it was one of the only ways she would be allowed to board a flight home.
    Spirit Airlines hit back hard against Belen Aldecosea’s claim that she had no choice but to kill her “emotional support animal” Pebbles in order to get home to her family in Florida. In a statement the airline said, “we can say confidently that at no point did any of our agents suggest this Guest (or any other for that matter)should flush or otherwise injure an animal. It is incredibly disheartening to hear this Guest reportedly decided to end her own pet’s life.”
    http://time.com/5140438/spirit-airli...pport-hamster/

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.