HSUS scandal leads to Wayne Pacelle quitting

Thumbs down HSUS scandal leads to Wayne Pacelle quitting

This is unbelievable. The Humane Society of the United States is under attack and now has an acting CEO for all the wrong reasons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.16d03911e610
    Keep your cats safe during the holidays. They deserve a meowy Catmas.

A lot of these old sexual allegations are popping up all over, and they not only cast a dark cloud on the person being accused, but also on the establishment they are tied to. Too bad if the Humane Society is negatively affected in any way.

Yeah, it seems like every time anyone is busted for having inappropriate sex with someone it is national news. I wish only cases that make their way to court would be publicized.

The other bothersome part of this is a link to an organization's Super Bowl commercial that wrongly implies no money donated to the HSUS goes to animals.

Thanks for that DogForce, I'm not too surprised, it seems a lot of organizations have to be researched before you decide to donate any money to them. It's good to uncover bad use of donation money in my opinion.

It doesn't look too bad according to this site. https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ary&orgid=3848

I am shocked so much money was spent on fundrainsing. The HSUS spends a lot of money on campaigns to get animal lovers elected and laws changed, but they hjave so many programs to take care of it is impossible to have all of them if they waste over half of their budget. It is a shame not only for animals, but also the donors.

While looking for email and postal mail addresses on the Humane Society's official website, I found this: cardonors@humanesociety.com. That appears to be their primary email address, not just for people who want to donate vehicles. Ugh.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.