Anyone Know When Petco Does Its $1 Per Gallon Sale?

Question Anyone Know When Petco Does Its $1 Per Gallon Sale?

I've heard of people talking about Petco's $1 per gallon sales. I've never been lucky enough to catch one. The closest one to me closed a while back now. I'd still be willing to go to the next closest one for this sale though. Does anyone live close enough to one or know a way to find out when they will be having another one?
    Jackson & Salsi (Chihuahua & Chihuahua Mix), Cameron (Domestic Short Hair), Pip (Mouse), Clover (Crimson-bellied Conure), Ali (Veiltail Betta), Medusa (Corn Snake)

Sorry but I've read that Pet Supplies Plus is having that sale this weekend if that helps.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Thanks so much Esme! I didn't realize they had them too. I checked online but the closest one to me says the one I've got my eye on is low stock and it's a bit of a drive. I'll wait around a bit and see if another one comes around. I did some research and looks like Petsmart does them from time to time too.
    Jackson & Salsi (Chihuahua & Chihuahua Mix), Cameron (Domestic Short Hair), Pip (Mouse), Clover (Crimson-bellied Conure), Ali (Veiltail Betta), Medusa (Corn Snake)

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.