Phoenix's playground

Phoenix's playground

Got more than two feet of snow yesterday and overnight, Phoenix had to come out with me while I cleaned off the car and of course had to go in the woods.

So for all of you that never see snow, check it out

DSC_0104.1.jpg

DSC_0105.1 (1).jpg
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Wow, everything is transformed. Pretty! Hopefully it is not causing you guys too much trouble.

60000 homes across the state are without power, luckily I'm not one, but they are saying it could be Sunday before everyone has their power back on. And now they are tracking another big storm for Monday
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I've seen a lot of snow in Colorado, but so far this year the largest amount in my area was around 4-6 inches. Too dry these past few years. I know the dogs love to get out and run and play in the snow, glad you're taking your girl out to enjoy winter. Happy you still have power Linda, stay warm....and be safe!

Wow! That is a lot of snow! I got about a foot too.

These nor'easters (another one is predicted for next Monday) have been bad. It's March so the snow should be done! But thank goodness we'd didn't lose power either.

I got about a foot too. A lot of branches coming down and power lines.
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

I have a generator, wood stove for heat and gas for hot water and cooking, can't use the oven because that's electric start so it could be worse, but I still don't like loosing power, can't run the tv or computer off the generator, its dirty power and could damage electronics. Phoenix loves the snow except when he has to piddle, they she squats and the snow touches her butt and she pops up and looks around like "what was that?" The look on her face is priceless

Thank goodness you're prepared Linda! Phoenix must be having a blast out there in the winter wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    I have a generator, wood stove for heat and gas for hot water and cooking, can't use the oven because that's electric start so it could be worse, but I still don't like loosing power, can't run the tv or computer off the generator, its dirty power and could damage electronics. Phoenix loves the snow except when he has to piddle, they she squats and the snow touches her butt and she pops up and looks around like "what was that?" The look on her face is priceless
    Can you shovel her favorite spot before doijng the toilet routine?
    Keep your cats safe during the holidays. They deserve a meowy Catmas.

there is a path made with the snowblower but she goes in the deep snow

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    there is a path made with the snowblower but she goes in the deep snow
    Silly dog. You would think she wanted to do her business where there is no snow.
    Keep your cats safe during the holidays. They deserve a meowy Catmas.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.