Do you beileve in bigfoot?

Do you beileve in bigfoot?

I just wanted to know if you believe in Bigfoot? You know the Bigfoot that lives in the woods.

Thanks!

I keep an open mind, but so far there's been no hard evidence. I once heard a loud eerie screaming, almost human when camping out in the wilderness, but it might have been a wildcat or something like that. Seeing is believing, if I ever see one in the woods, I'll try to get a picture and share it here.

No, and I don't believe in ghosts either
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Yes, I do. I think I once met him in a dark sauna in San Francisco. Hairy and grunts a lot. A nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Force One View Post
    Yes, I do. I think I once met him in a dark sauna in San Francisco. Hairy and grunts a lot. A nice guy.

I'm glad you believe Dog Force!

I believe there is probably a couple somewhere. Just waiting for us to find them out.
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Oh good Furballs, Im glad you believe!

Admittedly it is probably unlikely, it's still interesting to note that we've barely scratched the surface when it comes to documenting all known species on the planet. Biologists and conservationists are still discovering new species of mammals so it's not completely impossible that there's an undiscovered population of large ape, or ape-like creature somewhere in North America, but considering not even a single species of modern monkey evolved in this part of the world it doesn't put much hope for an ape. For a large animal you'd need a reasonably large population to create a viable breeding population of animals so they'd have to live somewhere very remote.
    Last edited by Cat001; 03-10-2018 at 03:51 PM.
    Feel free to visit my website for information on Reptilian Care
    https://reptile-savvy.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cat001 View Post
    Admittedly it is probably unlikely, it's still interesting to note that we've barely scratched the surface when it comes to documenting all known species on the planet. Biologists and conservationists are still discovering knew species of mammals so it's not completely impossible that there's an undiscovered population of large ape, or ape-like creature somewhere in North America, but considering not even a single species of modern monkey evolved in this part of the world it doesn't put much hope for an ape. For a large animal you'd need a reasonably large population to create a viable breeding population of animals so they'd have to live somewhere very remote.
    Very true, they are discovering new species all the time.

Great! Im glad most of you believe in Bigfoot. And of corse I do.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.