Volunteered for the 'Muddy Dog Challenge'

Volunteered for the 'Muddy Dog Challenge'

I've got an anxiety disorder so don't tend to put myself forward for things but decided to volunteer for the 'Muddy Dog Challenge' hosted by Battersea Dogs and Cats Home. It's a 2.5/5K obstacle course for dogs and their owners, thought it was funny that I just signed up for Tough Mudder (a 10 mile obstacle course) and saw something similar for dogs so thought while I'm at it I might as well get involved with this one too! My dog doesn't like mud so it would be best that I'm a volunteer for this one rather than a participant I think.
    Feel free to visit my website for information on Reptilian Care
    https://reptile-savvy.weebly.com/

Nice that you volunteered, and not force your dog to participate. Would love to see a picture of the event if you have time.

That's great that you volunteered! Plus the event sounds like fun. I've had my share of panic attacks throughout my life so I feel your pain. I take low dosage medication when I feel it coming on and that helps me.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

The event is a bit of a way off, it's June time and is being hosted pretty close to my house so I'm going to cycle up there. I was thinking of asking if they wanted any pictures doing, wouldn't mind taking my camera down for a couple of snap's

They're going to e-mail back about what role they'd like me to take, hopefully it's directing the contestants around the course and not meet and greet or anything like that lol.

It sounds cool!

Sounds fun!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

I'm sure you can even ask them to put you in a role that you'll be comfortable with. Plus taking photos sounds like fun too
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.