Hello, I'm new here, here's a little introduction!

Hello, I'm new here, here's a little introduction!

Yes, hello! I'll just go by Satir here, but my name is Daniel if you'd prefer to use that I guess? Ha.

I've been owning pets since I was born, having a cat in my family before I was born. (Unfortunately she died recently, but she was an old cat!) I had hamsters and fish previously, though looking back I realize our family fell victim to the idea that fish are easy to care for and don't need much... the same with hamsters. I've realized all these and have come to take MUCH better care of my pets now!

Speaking of said pets... we now have quite a family! We have a single dog, mixed breed medium-small dog, and three cats! Two were taken from farms and the youngest one is one I picked up from the streets and let into our home (she's a happy little spoiled kitten now :P). I also have a hamster, two gerbils, two betta fish, and a 29 gal community tank! (All kept safely from kitten paws and doggy mouths.) Lots of animals to care for! And I only want more... but I'm at my limit and plan to wait until I'm moved out to get any more pets.

I hope I can join this wonderful community and improve my pets' lives even further!

I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Welcome to the forum!

New Hampshire
    Welcome to the forum, I have a german shepherd and three cats, a siamese mix rescue and two bengals, on the traditional brown spotted and a snow leopard bengal kitten. I've had a lot of kittens over the years but I must say none have been as active as mischievious as the snow bengal. Or maybe I'm just getting old and forgot puppyhood and kittenhood.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Hi Daniel, good to have you join us!

PA USA
    WELCOME!! I share my home with many rescued cats so it's great that you've rescued animals too.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Welcome to the forum Daniel. I only have one kitty (not the avatar cat) now for financial reasons but life is boring without any cats.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.