Help Save My Cat Max

Help Save My Cat Max

Our cat Max has been with us for 4 months now. and he is the most coolest cat ever and the most playful cat i have ever met! he is a strictly indoor kitty and he is apart of our family.
    20171221_125926.jpg

i am creating this fundraiser becuase just recently he has been in a accident. one afternoon he ran away and we couldn't find him. about an hour later he comes up to the front door meowing and limping in pain. we don't know what to do, we simply don't have $2,000-$4,000 to help him.

he has a fracture on his left front arm right underneath his elbow. we have tried to make him a splint but he screams in pain. we cant find a vet clinic that would help him without pay or a payment plan. the only option at this point is to put him to sleep. and that will completely devastate me and our family please help save max
    https://www.gofundme.com/6n4dbk-help-save-my-cat-max

Welcome to the forum.

Treatment for a broken leg should not cost $2000 unless surgery is needed. Any vet who sees Max will know whether he needs surgery or not and tell you how expensive treatment is after reading x-rays/ Have you taken Max to a vet yet or are you just calling around to find a cheap one?
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

I feel terrible for Max but how do you know it's a fracture without an x-ray? I agree with Catmom that treatment shouldn't cost that much. Putting an animal to sleep should only be a last resort and you should get Max proper care to avoid this drastic step. You can sell some items on ebay, etc. to raise money.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Esme is right. Mas may have a totally different type of injury. How did he get hurt?
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.