Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What do you think is the best toy for a Newfoundland?

Quote Originally Posted by Yetidog37 View Post
    Good toys! I agree about what you said. Thank you for posting the pics!!!! Is it really THE WORLDS BEST TOY?????
    There really is no such thing as "the world's best toy" because every dog has his or her own favorite. My sister has a Labrador/samoyed mix (coimcidemtally named Daisy) who does not fetch or care about tennis balls. I would say, however, quality is very important because Newfoundland is such a big breed anything can be damaged if not made right.
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    There really is no such thing as "the world's best toy" because every dog has his or her own favorite. My sister has a Labrador/samoyed mix (coimcidemtally named Daisy) who does not fetch or care about tennis balls. I would say, however, quality is very important because Newfoundland is such a big breed anything can be damaged if not made right.
    Only the dog knows his or her best toy, and to them it's the world's best toy. That's all that matters.

Hugs, Saav
    Adopt a kitty and save nine lives.

They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.