Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What do you think is the best toy for a Newfoundland?

Quote Originally Posted by Yetidog37 View Post
    Good toys! I agree about what you said. Thank you for posting the pics!!!! Is it really THE WORLDS BEST TOY?????
    There really is no such thing as "the world's best toy" because every dog has his or her own favorite. My sister has a Labrador/samoyed mix (coimcidemtally named Daisy) who does not fetch or care about tennis balls. I would say, however, quality is very important because Newfoundland is such a big breed anything can be damaged if not made right.
    Keep your cats inside and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    There really is no such thing as "the world's best toy" because every dog has his or her own favorite. My sister has a Labrador/samoyed mix (coimcidemtally named Daisy) who does not fetch or care about tennis balls. I would say, however, quality is very important because Newfoundland is such a big breed anything can be damaged if not made right.
    Only the dog knows his or her best toy, and to them it's the world's best toy. That's all that matters.

Hugs, Saav
    http://www.petforums.com/showthread....of-Stony-River

They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

Quote Originally Posted by abbycox View Post
    Found great suggestions and important thoughts here. Thanks!
    Your welcome. I posted the thread, Alpha answered first.
    I love pets and I love Silky!

Quote Originally Posted by Saav View Post
    Only the dog knows his or her best toy, and to them it's the world's best toy. That's all that matters.

Hugs, Saav

Lol

I knew a golden retriever who had a favorite toy. (Most dogs have favorite toys)

His favorite toy was a squeaky duck! He loved it so much he chewed a wing off so it would not fly away! It was so cute!
    I love pets and I love Silky!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.