Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm looking for a stuffed dog!!

Yeah I prefer the black dog too because it looks more realistic and cuddly. Didn't notice the other one poops, that is a turn off.

Well, I like the black dog but I figured out the leash can NOT detach so thats why I'm not getting it.

Can you find a smilar dog that has stribger bacj kegs abd a removable leash?
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    Can you find a smilar dog that has stribger bacj kegs abd a removable leash?

I could, but some dogs are really expensive so it would be hard!

(Up date on the dog I'm getting) I have picked out the dog I'm ordering! It is the brown one called "Pax my poop'n pup" It comes with a two part leash, 9 treats and clean up bag!

I ordered it today!

Thanks for the update Yeti, I had a feeling you liked that one and would end up ordering it. I hope you're pleased with your purchase.

Thank you Alpha! I think the pooping feature is a great thing because children can learn how to take care of a real dog if they ever get one! The leash is good to because it is fun to take a dog for a walk (at least for most people) The clean up bag is GREAT because kids can learn well their young to clean up after their dogs!

Anyone have any questions about Pax?

How does Pax poop?

How does Pax poop?

Just pull the leash back and he sits and the poop/treat falls out!
    Last edited by Yetidog37; 05-15-2018 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Wanted to say more

Some of you might be a little disappointed that I got/ordered Pax. Most of you said that the black dog was more realistic, it probably looks more realistic but I think Pax does more realistic stuff! What do you think?

Just a personal preference, I would rather have a stuffed dog that looks real than one that poops.

Just a personal preference, I would rather have a stuffed dog that looks real than one that poops.
    But it seems more real! I don't know why you don't like it! Would you mined telling me?

Quote Originally Posted by Yetidog37 View Post
    Some of you might be a little disappointed that I got/ordered Pax. Most of you said that the black dog was more realistic, it probably looks more realistic but I think Pax does more realistic stuff! What do you think?
    I'm not disappointed at all, you're the buyer and you should get the one you want in the end. Pax is cuter in the face, and you're right about teaching a child a lesson in feeding, walking and picking up after the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetidog37 View Post
    But it seems more real! I don't know why you don't like it! Would you mined telling me?
    Whether a stuffed dog seems more real or not means only one thing to me: its appearance. It could walk, poop, bark, etc. but if it does not look real cosmetically, I will always call it fake. That is just my personal preference, similar to liking color photographs more than paintings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.